HI - I'M EDWARD.
I support sensitive, creative and heart-centred people like you to live in alignment with what they truly are, and to unleash the love, wisdom and power within. I teach them to become the creators of their own lives - and to light up the world.
I've been working in the Body-Mind-Spirit field for nearly a decade, with over 3000 hours of experience with groups and individuals - first in the fitness industry before moving into holistic mentoring. Through my personal journey as well as my professional experience, I came to realise that my calling - and what lights me up - is to see people awaken to their true potential - and to transform as a result.
I'm here to take you on a life-changing adventure to rediscover the joy, flow and magic of life.
I work with people globally via phone, Skype, Zoom, Facetime or Facebook video or in person in London and Chania (Crete). I also run group events both in person and online.
I'm here to serve you: you can start by getting in touch and we'll arrange a free phone or Skype call to chat to see how we can work together to transform your situation and live a life of joy, flow and connection.
Want a taste of the work first? Check out the 'free resources' section for videos and meditations.
WHY I CAN HELP YOU
1. I’ve been there too; I’ve experienced loneliness, pain and destructiveness - in fact I still do at times. I'm far from perfect: I’ve tried to deny my negativity, shame, fear and anger, but have learnt that true strength and power lie in deep vulnerability. After my diagnosis with HIV in 2009, I even felt life closing in on me. But, through all of the pain, I stayed true to my inner voice. And so I pulled through, faced my demons and aligned with the authentic and creative spirit within - and rediscovered the magical adventure that is life!
2. I’ve got a lot of experience; life experience first of all (my biggest teacher), but I’ve also been dedicated to my own training and development, from movement and bodywork to shamanism, bioenergetics and hermetic philosophy, via entrepreneurship and leadership: I'm currently in my 3rd year of a Core Energetics training in Greece. I’ve worked with hundreds of people over the past eight years as groups and individuals, running sessions, workshops and retreats in Europe.
“I can honestly say working with Ed has changed my life. It’s a road full of light and wonderful possibilities. I cannot thank Ed enough for changing my life and enabling me to be the real me. The work is truly powerful and I will always be eternally grateful. I now intend to help the healing of others.”
— Josh, Managing Director of Outlet | outlet.co.uk
“I value Ed’s approach so much. Full of intuition, mind-body awareness and freeing the body, altogether aligning your mind-body-spirit with the real roots of who you are. Your earthiest, truest being. What I love so dearly is that this is both time for yourself and to share with other souls. A space to return to YOU. ”
— Jude, Yoga Teacher | movewithjude.com
I want everyone to be living a life that blows them away: one in which they wake up everyday in awe and excitement at the day to come, just like when they were a kid. A life that is once again an adventure, full of flow, discovery and creativity.
WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU
- A space for transformation through movement, meditation, sound, energy work, shamanic practices and group sharing. Check out my upcoming events.
- A place to tune-in to your inner self and find clarity on your longings and desires as well as your blocks and patterns. Book a mentoring session.
- Practices to ground in the body, open the heart and find pleasure in movement, emotions, sensations and impulses. Check out my free practices and meditations.
- Tools to develop and integrate energy work, access to higher consciousness and spirituality into your daily life. Sign up to the Temple for monthly videos and recordings.
- My own story of transformation and awakening to inspire you, support you, and show that whatever you're going through - its OK. Look at some of my Vlogs and blogs.
WHO AM I?
- I’m a friend, a son and a brother (a twin in fact).
- I’m the founder of a social enterprise called the Thrive Foundation, which delivers transformational events for people living with HIV.
- I’m a speaker and a writer. I’ve written for Attitude, the Huffington Post, the Guardian and SALT Magazine - as well as countless blog posts.
- I live in the magical island of Crete, 3 blocks away from the magnificient Mediterranean sea.
- I’m an avid traveller and fiercely in love with this beautiful planet we call home.
- I’m a lover of human stories in all of their forms.
- I’m a fan of animals and nature in all shapes and sizes.
- I’m a movement lover and a dancer.
- I’m a photographer (you can check out my current portfolio here.)