Are you truly free? Are you trapped in your day-to-day box? Are you longing for a life less ordinary?
You are far greater and more powerful than you think. You have access to a source of immense wisdom to guide you through life. When you learn to tap into it, you find a deep knowing of yourself and your path. You recognise your own natural freedom and power instead of bowing to external authorities and structures. And you allow a flow of inspiration and creation into the world, of service to all.
'Unlock Your Potential' is a call to get out of your day-to-day box, connect with your inner self - and rediscover who and what you are. It is designed both as an introduction day for people new to the work and an integration for those who have started recently.
Whether you’re simply curious, feel a call within you, or have already started on your path - this workshop is for you to explore, ask questions, and get clarity on the journey ahead. We will take time to explore the basics and fundamentals of the practices used so you can integrate them into your daily life.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to use traditional practices like shamanic journeying to connect with your inner self in your day-to-day life
- Modern understandings of consciousness and neuroscience to help you create the change you want
- Daily tools to stay in alignment with yourself no matter what is happening around you
The workshop is an internal journey: a space for diving into the moment and your inner world - and freeing the force of love and life you hold within. It is also a group journey: throughout the day we work and play together as one tribe. We will connect as a circle and move through meditation, movement, group sharing, shamanic journeying, silence, and partner/group exercises.
The workshop will be led by transformational mentor Edward Pike.
YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What beliefs and patterns are holding you back from living your freedom
- How to tune-in to your inner guidance and higher self at will
- How to align yourself with the flow of life and your calling
- How to access, embody and open to your highest intuition, purpose and creativity
- How to take action on your deepest desires in spite of fear and doubt
WHAT IS 'FREE THE SPIRIT WITHIN'?
- A safe, loving and supportive space for personal and collective transformation through movement, meditation, sound, energy work, shamanic practices and group sharing
- A place to tune-in to your inner self and find clarity on your longings and desires as well as your blocks and patterns
- Practices to ground in the body, open the heart and find pleasure in movement, emotions, sensations and impulses
- Tools to develop and integrate energy work, access to higher consciousness and spirituality into your daily life
THIS WORKSHOP CAN HELP YOU
- Be more present and aware of your breath, body, thoughts, feelings and intuition
- Access, embody and open to your highest intuition and creativity
- Feel and communicate your needs, longings and desires with more clarity
- Develop your emotional and intuitive guiding systems
- Increase your sensuality, creativity, wholeness, joy, vitality and balance
- Develop a deeper sense of connection and desire to interact with others and the world
YOUR HOST FOR THE WEEKEND
EDWARD PIKE is a transformational body-mind-spirit mentor. A student of movement, shamanism and Core Energetics, his work combines all of his experience to awaken his students' bodies, spirits, minds and hearts.
A WORD FROM FORMER PARTICIPANTS
- Saturday 12th of May 2018: 10am to 6pm
- Venue: Three Corners Centre (Clerkenwell Road)
- Normal: £95
- Early-Bird: £65 (before the 15th of April 2018)
- Includes: 5x Awaken Your Nature recordings designed to boost your presence, creativity, love, truth and energy
Concession tickets and instalment options are available. Please apply by emailing email@example.com
You can book directly via the Paypal button below, or drop Edward an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a phone or Skype call first.
GOT QUESTIONS? NEED A PAYMENT PLAN?
Drop us a message: email@example.com
Full refund offered up until 2 weeks before the event.