Discover your true nature as presence, breath and life force.
Align with your heart and the force of creation within.
Ground in your connection with nature, earth and spirit.
Shine in your life, work and creativity.
Our world is in transition. We're slowly waking up to our truth and rediscovering how to live, move and work in alignment with our hearts and spirit.
This change is not always easy: old stories and emotions have to be let go of as we move to higher levels of being. But it can be filled with joy, fun and pleasure - when we give ourselves the space and time to come together as a tribe and be present to whatever arises.
'Alignment Journey: London Weekend' is an internal journey: a space for diving into the present moment, connecting to our body and breath and remembering our spiritual roots.
It is also a group journey: we will connect as a circle and work together throughout the weekend as one tribe.
The workshop will be led by Edward Pike assisted by experienced Alignment practitioners Rob Hamilton and Joshua Rafter.
WHAT IS ALIGNMENT?
- A safe, loving and supportive space for personal and collective transformation through movement, meditation, sound, energy work, shamanic practices and group sharing
- A place to tune-in to your inner self and find clarity on your longings and desires as well as your blocks and patterns
- Practices to ground in the body, open the heart and find pleasure in movement, emotions, sensations and impulses
- Tools to develop and integrate energy work, access to higher consciousness and spirituality into your daily life
THE PRACTICE OF ALIGNMENT CAN HELP YOU
- Be more present and aware of your breath, body, thoughts, feelings and intuition
- Access, embody and open to your highest intuition and creativity
- Feel and communicate your needs, longings and desires with more clarity
- Develop your emotional and intuitive guiding systems
- Increase your sensuality, creativity, wholeness, joy, vitality and balance
- Develop a deeper sense of connection and desire to interact with others and the world
YOUR HOST FOR THE WEEKEND
EDWARD PIKE is a spiritual mentor, a shamanic healer and a creative spirit. His Alignment work combines all of his experience to awaken his students' bodies, spirits, minds and hearts.
A WORD FROM FORMER PARTICIPANTS
- Friday 1st: 6.30-10pm
- Saturday 2nd: 11.30-4.30pm
- Sunday 3rd: 12-5pm
Venue: Three Corners Centre, Clerkenwell
- £205 Normal
- £145 Low-Waged
- £95 Concessions (limited amount - please apply)
- Guest tickets available (please apply)
READY TO BOOK?
Payment plans are available if needed - please enquire.
NOT QUITE SURE? GOT QUESTIONS? NEED A PAYMENT PLAN?
Drop us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org