Join Edward in collaboration with shamanic healer Anthea Durand for a magical evening of healing through drumming, movement, journeying and sound.
For 4 transformative hours, they will take you on a multi-dimensional journey; a dive into your mind, body, emotions and spirit.
During the evening we will explore how we can transform ourselves, our community and our planet by aligning our hearts with the forces of Earth and Sky.
You will walk out feeling exhilarated, clear and inspired - and with a completely new understanding of who you are.
Click here to listen to Edward talk about shamanism and how it can help you.
This beautiful and transformational event can help you to:
- Move through blockages in your mind, body and life
- Receive clear guidance about your path
- Connect with a circle of like-minded souls
- Learn practical techniques for your mind, body and soul
This highly experiential, fun, intense and expansive workshop is for:
- Individuals seeking to expand their personal freedom and joy of living.
- Creatives, artists, light workers, heart workers and healers wanting to deepen their impact
Anthea Durand is an Alchemist and a Shaman. She has taught extensively in the UK and abroad. Many of her students are working as healers and teachers. She has also spent time travelling extensively on various sacred sites in ceremony and helping to heal the earth. Her work is constantly evolving, as she works with New Consciousness teachings. She has been gifted with the ability to manifest source sound frequencies for your evolution and development.
“I have met a fantastic amount of very powerful people and experienced tremendous integrations and insights. Anthea is fantastic facilitator and can manifest incredible frequencies to aid you with your awakening into full sovereign empowerment and consciousness. “ Jake Barlow”
- Venue: Three Corners Centre, Clerkenwell (Corner of Northampton Row and Bowling Green Lane)
- Schedule: Friday 19th of May (6.30-10.30pm)
- Contribution: £65 General / £55 Low-Waged / £45 Concessions (limited amount)
Questions? Email email@example.com