Are you truly following your path? Do you know how to listen to your inner guidance? Are you longing for a life less ordinary?
You are far greater and more powerful than you think. You have access to a source of immense wisdom to guide you through life. When you learn to tap into it, you find a deep knowing of yourself and your path. You recognise your own natural power instead of bowing to external authorities and structures. And you allow a flow of inspiration and creation into the world, of service to all.
This retreat is a call to return to your hearts guidance and loving embrace. It's a space to get out of your day-to-day 'box', awaken your natural gifts, inner intelligence and creative powers - and rediscover who and what you are.
'Awaken The Spirit Within: Crete Retreat' will be a 5-day adventure for diving into the present moment, connecting to your body, breath, emotions and pleasure, and rediscovering the beauty of your deeper nature and the wonder of your life's calling.
We will connect as a circle and move through meditation, movement, ritual, group sharing, journeying, silence, and partner/group exercises.
The retreat will be led by transformational leader Edward Pike, assisted by Rob Hamilton and local healer Ingrid Margarita. Guests Shaman HoniB and Michael Abraham will also lead a couple of sessions throughout the week - see full schedule below for details.
YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How to use your intuition and imagination to create your heart's desires
- How to step into your role as channel of creativity and service for the good of all
- How to access, embody and open to your highest intuition, purpose and creativity
- How to take action on your deepest desires in spite of fear and doubt
WHAT IS 'AWAKEN THE SPIRIT WITHIN'?
- A space for transformation and healing through movement, meditation, sound, energy work, shamanic practices and group sharing
- A place to tune-in to your inner self and find clarity on your longings and desires as well as your blocks and patterns
- Practices to ground in the body, open the heart and find pleasure in movement, emotions, sensations and impulses
- Tools to develop and integrate energy work, access to higher consciousness and spirituality into your daily life
HOW IT CAN HELP YOU:
- Be more present and aware of your breath, body, thoughts, feelings and intuition
- Feel and communicate your needs, longings and desires with more clarity
- Develop your emotional and intuitive guiding systems including accessing your higher wisdom at will
- Increase your pleasure, creativity, wholeness, joy, vitality and balance
- Develop a deeper sense of connection and desire to interact with others and the world
PHOTOS FROM PREVIOUS RETREATS
VIDEO FROM A PREVIOUS RETREAT PARTICIPANT:
THE VENUE: ORIZON CENTRE FOR LIFE & CREATION
The workshop will take place in the beautiful Orizon Center, a stone’s throw away from the stunning little beaches of Kalami and with views of the Souda Bay.
Created by Ingrid Margarita, Orizon is a place of serenity, wellbeing and peace, in which every aspect is designed for you to relax, connect with your soul and with the surrounding nature.
The workshops will take place in the seminar room and in the spacious covered terrace just outside, as well as locations in the surrounding nature. You will stay in shared bedrooms in shared apartments (single accommodation is also available for extra cost).
Each apartment has its now private balcony with views of Souda Bay and access to the swimming pool. Organic local food will be served for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and refreshments available throughout the day.
For more information and more photos visit the Orizon website: http://www.orizoncenter.com/
A WORD FROM FORMER RETREAT PARTICIPANTS
'There were so many amazing moments throughout the week. I loved the collective healing that took place, the group sharing and beautiful insights. The retreat was a completely safe, caring, fun and supportive environment in which to do our inner work work and connect with ourselves and others.'
'I attended Edward’s workshop and had no idea what to expect. I loved the space, the music and the group. Edward's presence and guidance through movement felt nurturing, safe and freeing. I left feeling connected to my essence which feels sweet, wild and powerful.'
'The retreat was wonderfully safe, creative and open. I was so grateful for such an inspiring space to explore and connect, dive deep, move and express what was in my heart and life at the moment. Thank you for providing the support and guidance, and so much love.’
Orizon Centre for Life & Creation, Aptera, Chania, Crete
Closest airport: Chania (CHQ)
- TUESDAY 3rd OCTOBER: Arrival and Evening Gathering/Dinner (8pm)
- WEDNESDAY 4th to SATURDAY 7th: Workshops 10-1pm & 5-8pm
- THURSDAY 5th: 6-8pm Afternoon session facilitated by Galactic Shaman HoniB and MichaelA "Sacred Raw Cacoa Meditation & Shamanic Drumming Journey" https://www.facebook.com/events/1820181744887732/
- SUNDAY 8th OCTOBER: Rest, relaxation & integration
- SUNDAY 8th OCTOBER: 6-8pm Ceremony with Galactic Shaman HoniB & MichaelA with "Galactic Shamanic Sound Medicine and Divine Code Activation" https://www.facebook.com/events/1925452161114615/
- MONDAY 9th: DEPARTURE after breakfast
********on Sunday Oct 8th, there is the unique opportunity to attend a Galactic Shamanic Sound Medicine & Divine Code Activation event with my friend, Galactic Shaman HoniB and her beloved partner Michael. This is a LOVE Donation event and we welcome you to visit the FB event page to learn more about their PLANETARY HEALING WORK and serving communities of Light : https://tinyurl.com/yak7vzbe
*******On Saturday Oct 7th, HoniB & Michael A will be offering Private Healing Sessions and you can also leave more about their healing work by https://tinyurl.com/yak7vzbe
- RESIDENTIAL (6 nights all inclusive in shared bedrooms) - sliding scale between €500 and €650
- NON-RESIDENTIAL - sliding scale between €150 and €250
This can be paid in instalments (the whole of the retreat needs to be paid by the beginning of the retreat).
- Single room supplement: €25 pppn
- Extra night (shared/without food): €25
- Lunch/dinner for non-residential: €10
Full Price includes: workshops, art materials, accommodation in shared bedroom Tue-Mon (6nights), breakfast, lunch and dinner, refreshments, any day trips.
Prices exclude: travel to and from Orizon (by local buses or €30 by taxi - groups can be arranged in advance), any extras if arriving earlier than Tuesday 3rd before dinner or departing later than Monday 9th of October after breakfast.
MORE INFORMATION or TO BOOK
Drop me an email - email@example.com - and we'll book a first phone call or Skype chat to talk about your needs and what support you currently need. If we feel the retreat is right for you, then we'll talk payment and practicalities, and get you booked!